Ryan Tillotson | March 15, 2012
North County Progressive Food Truck Event
This coming Wednesday (3/21/12) we will hosting a very special edition of our regular Hungry Hump Day Happy Hour. Instead of the average five trucks, we are anticipating anywhere from 12-20 food trucks gathered outside the brewery to support Meals-On-Wheels Greater San Diego, Inc, and their ongoing program to provide meals to area seniors. Along with a plethora of trucks there will be live entertainment, a charity raffle, and the trucks will be competing for your vote to be selected best of the best. A fun time, great food, and fabulous beer is guaranteed!
Details are as follows:
- What: A VERY special edition of our regular, every Wednesday, truck gathering.
- Where: The Lost Abbey Parking Lot & Tasting Room
- How Much: Free Entry
- When: 5pm – 8pm on Wednesday, March 21 2012 .
- Who: Click HERE for a list of participating food trucks.
- Caveats: (read: Feel free to bring the food inside, but no alcohol is allowed outside.) 20% of funds raised by the food trucks and The Lost Abbey will go directly to – Meals-on-Wheels Greater San Deigo, Inc.
- Twitter hashtag: #HHDHH
» Check out @lostabbeykevin on TV to help promote the event here: http://www.sandiego6.com/news/sd6-in-the-morning/Mayors-for-Meals-143103216.html